This made me smile :)

I don't post anywhere near the number of thank you's I get but this one made me smile when I was very tired and busy:

"The Guide is Awesome. made 300 gold my first 2-3 days using a strict limit of 100 gold. Upgraded all my bags and leveled my Tailoring about 100 lvls in 1 day. Thanks"

This is probably a low level character on his way to making some serious cash.

  1. Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide