I don't post anywhere near the number of thank you's I get but this one made me smile when I was very tired and busy:
"The Guide is Awesome. made 300 gold my first 2-3 days using a strict limit of 100 gold. Upgraded all my bags and leveled my Tailoring about 100 lvls in 1 day. Thanks"
This is probably a low level character on his way to making some serious cash.
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
There’s a lot of information to sort through when bidding, buying, or posting items on the auction house. In fact it’s too much for any one ...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
I got an e-mail a couple days ago that really caught my attention, it was a suggestion for the next JMTC Blogging Carnival, read the e-mail ...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
I was selling glyphs every fifteen seconds the first two hours of the patch, and it's the most fun I've had in a while on the auctio...
-
I just checked MMO-Champion and to my surprise there was something that was data-mined. It's a real shocker if it's true, read the c...



1 comments:
WOW GOLD said... August 18, 2009 at 2:41 AM
Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks
Post a Comment