Farming Herbs in Swamp of Sorrows

Stonard Herbing Route





After 20 minutes of running this route I made:
35 Blindweed: 98 gold
5 Goldthorn: 10 gold
3 Fadeleaf: 6 gold
17 Liferoot: 17 gold
11 Khadgar's Whiskers: 30 gold
6 KingsBlood: 5 gold
1 Stranglekelp: 2 gold

Total Gold: 167 gold

Not bad for 20 minutes of mindless farming!

8 comments: on "Farming Herbs in Swamp of Sorrows"

  1. If you can get 98 gold for 35 Blindweed, more power to you. On my server (US Eonar) 35 Blindweed would get you about 35 gold.

  2. on mine it would get u nere 130

  3. I would like to be on these servers where lowbie herbs get you 1g per each. I can get almost that much for some outland herbs (e.g. Terrocone) if my timing is right.

  4. Lol. Are you me?

    I taught my fiancee to farm this area for herbs to sell. She would make a few hundred gold a day by running around picking herbs for 30 minutes or so.

    The best part is that there is usually no competition at all.

  5. Heh. I'm not sure that "run all over the zone" actually counts as a route.

  6. 1. Find pricey low-level herb/ore on the action-house
    2. find which zone has the most nodes of that type on Wowhead
    3. Open you map and go to that zone.
    4. start routes and make a route based on Gatherer/Gathermate.
    5. ???
    6. Profit!

    :roll:

  7. @Annonymous: When the herbs are all over the zone, that's a route!

  8. This would do great on my server too. I have been leveling Inscription on a DK alt and I know that these herbs are by far the hardest ones to find and also the most overpriced, at least for their level!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide