Back from blizzcon!!! BTW Thunderion and I both won spectral tiger mounts :D
Now for a random post at 10:20 PM at night...
Frompy sent me a mail in game and I got to share this:
I'm really happy he took the videos the right way because we really did just mean it as a joke. I'm glad he thought it was funny :D
I sent a mail back promising that next time we saw him we'd take great pains to kill everyone but him and leave him the last man standing lol.
The vids were slam montage and poor frompy.
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
There’s a lot of information to sort through when bidding, buying, or posting items on the auction house. In fact it’s too much for any one ...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
I got an e-mail a couple days ago that really caught my attention, it was a suggestion for the next JMTC Blogging Carnival, read the e-mail ...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
I was selling glyphs every fifteen seconds the first two hours of the patch, and it's the most fun I've had in a while on the auctio...
-
I just checked MMO-Champion and to my surprise there was something that was data-mined. It's a real shocker if it's true, read the c...



5 comments: on " "
Anonymous said... August 24, 2009 at 1:28 AM
How did you win the Mounts?
Xaerion said... August 24, 2009 at 1:02 PM
and can I have one =D (you dont need two xD)
Markco said... August 24, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Thunderion and I both won one each in the 'elemental loot' booth.
Kalas said... August 24, 2009 at 7:57 PM
The slam montage video isn't available in Sweden. "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."
Is it available anywhere else?
Markco said... August 25, 2009 at 2:35 AM
I'm sorry, not sure why that is like that... someone must have reported it or something even though the song is listed.
Post a Comment