Farming for Fiery Enchant

Yeah I bought the green one.

"Hi Marcko, Dreadsmurph from Stormrage-US here.  I don't know if you have written/posted about this before, but I was leveling a druid alchemist at level 50, and a quest in Un'goro Crater (Lost!) bugged out and I spent a long time waiting for a respawn, and farming while doing so.  In the center of Un'goro on Fire Plume Ridge, there is an event where an elemental invasion occurs, boosting the number of fire mobs on the mountain dramatically - and these mobs, Living Blaze, Scorching Elemental, and Blazing Invader, all drop Essence of Fire (about 20% on Scorching Elemental and Living Blaze, much lower on the Blazing Invader).  Since I have an Enchanter with the Fiery enchant, this was a perfect place for me - there are never enough of these on the AH!  I was really lucky and got a Freezing Band ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=942 ) while I was there.  The most fun part about this, though, is that if you farm during an elemental invasion, you can get a good supply of Essences of Fire - and then kill off the mob that starts the invasion, ending it and limiting your competition's ability to farm in response to you posting Essences."

Check out my post on farming for small radiant shards which are also used in fiery enchant. Excellent point Dreadsmurph regarding limiting your competition by killing off the boss elemental.

5 comments: on "Farming for Fiery Enchant"

  1. Also a good place to farm for some engineering mats for the non combat pets. not too sure which one lil smokey or pet bombling.

    xoxo anaalius

  2. Hey, hate to say it, but recently your site has become like a swamp to wade through trying to find info. They layout has become very messy and cluttered in my opinion. The adds are too intrusive to your content and it just makes me want to stop coming.

    If you have time you might want to revisit your layout etc.

    cheers

    some-friendly-advise

  3. I have 2 google ads on the whole page, the rest of those things you see aren't ads, they are links to the other parts that make up JMTC.

  4. Best place i have found is molten core. You can farm the 29/30 sp enchant and get tons off essence of fire from there. I think rag drops like 7 himself.

    MC was easily done with 3 people.

  5. While I don't think ads are getting in the way too much on your site, I do think it has become a bit cluttered. I understand and appreciate your desire to improve the site by adding more links (love the links to other blogs on the left), and make site navigation easier with the buttons on the top, but I feel like you're adding too much to the top of the page.

    I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the "above the fold concept of graphic design, but I think it might help you here.

    When I view your site, the most recent information is at the bottom half of the page, which means I have to scroll down to read most posts. This isn't a functional issue when reading your site on a desktop/laptop computer (though it is a layout 'no no'), but when I load the site on my phone (which I do daily), I have to wait for the whole page to load before I can even see what the title of the day's article is.

    My main piece of advice would be to move the links to facebook, the information about the number of posts, etc, to the right side of the page under the Vault (or somewhere that does not lower the main content on the page) so that the most recent article is at 'eye level' when the page loads.

    Overall you're doing a great job - I've been reading your blog every day for a few months and it's netted me a ton of gold. The content you provide is really helpful and presented in a very clear way that is friendly to noob auctioneers, which I appreciated when I was just starting, and I hope that you keep posting throughout Castaclysm(sp).

    Good luck and keep up the great work!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide