Lost All Hallows Day


When the after passion hangover ends and you come the realization that your back to the daily grind which is post patch 5.4.   Many players turn to the holiday events to keep their entertainment level at some type of peak level.

But this year has been the most disappointing when it comes to the Halloween events for World of Warcraft.  Before players were running Headless Horsemen 5 even 10 times to attempt to get the Headless Horseman's Reigns.  Ever since I rolled my Main Tauren I dreamed of him being firmly planted on a horse.   This was long before you could just walk into Brill and buy all the horses.  I ran Attumen The Huntsman til my eyes bled wanting to get that horse.  Then the introduction of the Horsemen event gave me another opportunity to have a bull on a horse.

These were the times that you had to group through trade chat.  Searching high and low for a tank and healer instead of just queuing and waiting as we do today.  You had a cubic ton of tricky treats in your bag with nothing to do with them but turn them in for cheesy prizes.   The introduction of daily events gave you even more entertainment.  Feline Familiars were plentiful and always in your bag.

Now the event has started to show it's age.  Players who are just getting through the first year of playing in World of Warcraft haven't lost the excitement of the new event.  But veterans are ending up just going through the motions.  I've used the different candy buckets as a opportunity to level some of my lower toons to get a few XP points.   Even sales of the different pets end up being nil because you can just get enough tricky treats to buy them.

Blizzard has shown drops in their subscribers every quarter.  Some of this is explained away because of the dropping of multiple accounts.  But with a almost cult like following of it's players,  there still needs to be some shine and polish put on some of the older events.  Not just on the possible sales opportunities but overall to keep players interested in these events.

One thing I've always suggested is to keep your pets that you purchase or have drop and save them for later when the event is over.   Where these pets might be inexpensive now they can raise in value later on.  Especially with a new expansion on it's way and the possibility of new players joining the Warcraft experience.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

You Never Know
New Toy For Raiding Boys (And Girls)
Never To Early To Reset
My Timeless Coin Heart Is Full
Nobody Knows the Golems I Have Sold
Gold Mercenary
Surviving the Raid
Darkmoon Faire Dead?
Golden Days
Tip For Timeless Isle
Be Prepared
Poor Poor Spirits of Harmony
Not Enough Loot On My Hands
10 Rules To Price My Golem.







0 comments: on "Lost All Hallows Day"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide