You Never Know



Mommar Here

I have actively kept my 'real life' away from this blog.   The biggest of reasons is that it would generally bore you to tears.  Knowing the intimate details of my life will not enhance your gaming experience or end up putting gold into your pocket.

But this week a few things happened that I felt the need to share.  One Thursday I was at my Lawyers office giving a deposition for a car accident I was involved in a few years ago.  During the questions I was asked what my hobbies were.  I listed off computers,  and watching movies and long walks in the park.   I also told the lawyer that my sign was Sagittarius and all of my dislikes.  Okay no it didn't end up being a centerfold interview but you get the idea.

One of the items that came up was writing here.  Now prepare to be shocked but not everyone knows what World of Warcraft is.  The opposing lawyer being a mature person probably had never played an MMO previous.  So for the next 5 minutes I answered questions about just playing WOW,  what I write here and general questions.  So somewhere in the annuals of history I get major geek cred for having said World of Warcraft in a legal proceeding.

The other event that occurred was on Friday.   My shammie was running a Oqueue setup on the first wing of Siege of Org.   The run went extra smooth with the raid leader knowing exactly how to set up and how to get everyone on the same page.  Having run many LFR's and even Flex runs that ended up with rage quits and hurt memories it was refreshing to get a clean run.  As we were finishing up with Sha and looting the raid leader was getting many virtual pats on the back and thanks for an awesome run.  He then proceeded to tell everyone thanks and nonchalantly tell people that he was the main guide writer for Icy-Veins.com.   No-one would have guessed that we have that high of a profile raid leader on this run.  It went down as one of my top 20 events in my career playing wow.

So the moral of the story boys and girls?  You never know just who that person is that your arguing with,  calling a noob and generally making a north end of a south bound donkey out of yourself.  People are people,  and you never know who that person is on the other side of the keyboard.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

New Toy For Raiding Boys (And Girls)
Never To Early To Reset
My Timeless Coin Heart Is Full
Nobody Knows the Golems I Have Sold
Gold Mercenary
Surviving the Raid
Darkmoon Faire Dead?
Golden Days
Tip For Timeless Isle
Be Prepared
Poor Poor Spirits of Harmony
Not Enough Loot On My Hands
10 Rules To Price My Golem.








0 comments: on "You Never Know"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide