The Times Ten Challenge






Congratulations.  You made it to the end of October.  Tonight for many parents they will be carrying their kids to get bags of goodies.   Then in two days they will be sorry as their hyper sugared up children are bouncing off the walls.

This is also the end of the month here at JMTC Iowa Branch where I can tally up my gold profiteering and see what sold.   Most of the profits I made came from Jewelcrafting and Enchanting.  Easy access to raids through LFR,  Flex and even Oqueue has opened up more opportunities to upgrade players and alternate toons.

We are also less than two weeks from the beginning of Blizzcon.  Many players are waiting to see just what tidbits for the new expansion will be presented.  Where will we all be going for our quest to hit level 95 or even higher?   What gold opportunities will be there and just how much inflation will exist.

I decided I needed a personal challenge.  This may sound like a humble brag,  but when you reach a certain level of wealth you are less frugal with your gold.  The habits of just buying something to craft instead of trading or mining become that much more prevalent.  Where leaning on your craftsman a little could make you an item to transmog you find yourself just buying the item from the AH and moving on.

Next month is also the annual Nanowritmo writing challenge.  This challenges new or experienced writers to write a novel,  prose or anything they want in the next 30 days.  This will be the first year that I'm throwing my hat into the ring and give this a try. 

So the Times Ten challenge goes like this.  You take a certain level of gold in increments of 10.  You can start off with 10g,  100g,  1000g,  10,000g etc.  With that you have the option of purchasing,  crafting or flipping anything.  Best percentage at the end of the month wins.

It's on a repeat record but self motivation becomes very important to be able to climb beyond your own personal gold hurdles.  No one will be screaming in your ear to earn more gold or tell you you are a gold making noob.  Unless that's what you want then leave a message in my email and I will call you a gold making noob to appease you.

November will be an exciting month but make sure to take this last day of October,  grab all your tricky treats and lets invite the next month with a smile.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

The Blanket Method
Lost All Hallows Day
You Never Know
New Toy For Raiding Boys (And Girls)
Never To Early To Reset
My Timeless Coin Heart Is Full
Nobody Knows the Golems I Have Sold
Gold Mercenary
Surviving the Raid
Darkmoon Faire Dead?
Golden Days
Tip For Timeless Isle
Be Prepared
Poor Poor Spirits of Harmony
Not Enough Loot On My Hands
10 Rules To Price My Golem.






 

0 comments: on "The Times Ten Challenge"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide