Party On Dudes


Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!
Abraham Lincoln (Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure)

For some reason I have my doubts that good ole AB (not Alton Brown you foodies) would have some interesting things to say about today.   Most of them wrapped around how to get those little people out of the shiny box with twisting dials.

This isn't one of those soap box moments that writers with blogs get to climb on from time to time.  Everyone has had to deal with rude,  arrogant, nitwitted players who seem to believe it's more important to get theirs than to help.  Sorry about that Mr Pally from last night.

But the reality is that your time is just as important in making gold.  Yes,  running past someone and dragging 15 mobs behind you,  including everything near the Archiereus Of Flame to have a good laugh.  It was funny the first couple of times.  Now it has just become annoying along with someone making that body description joke that far too many players think is the funniest thing ever.

One of the biggest reasons that I tend to help out other players even if it's just hitting a mob their killing a couple of times is to pass it on from the help I've received myself.  The same thing occurs with my deals.  I was offered 100g a piece for 2 Demonseye gems.  As the self described pack rat I've been since I started this game I had a couple (yeah,  a couple being 127 ugh) in one of my guild banks.  So I jumped over to my alt,  found them in the vast sea of junk in the guild bank and found the buyer.  We did the trade and I gave him both for 50g.  Even living with the idea of supply and demand 50g was pretty stiff for two gems.  He thanked me and offered if there was anything I could do.   Taking his name into my friends list I might have to enlist his services at a later time.

I'm a big proponent of how you treat others is how you are treated.  Even with Warcraft being a semi anonymous service you still have to be answerable to your own conscience.  People will also measure who you are by how you act.   They might not remember you as you blast past them and steal a mob they were looking at,  but ultimately the same behavior might end up happening to you.

So the next time you see someone killing an elite,  stop a second and help out.  Then target them, type /wave and know that you did your good deed for the day.   Tomorrow might be your day to receive a /wave in return.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

New Toy For Raiding Boys (And Girls)
Never To Early To Reset
My Timeless Coin Heart Is Full
Nobody Knows the Golems I Have Sold
Gold Mercenary
Surviving the Raid
Darkmoon Faire Dead?
Golden Days
Tip For Timeless Isle
Be Prepared
Poor Poor Spirits of Harmony
Not Enough Loot On My Hands
10 Rules To Price My Golem.


0 comments: on "Party On Dudes"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide