Cataclysm World First Documentary

I was recently approached by a group of guys & gals that are making a documentary about world firsts. I know this isn't very relevant about gold making but, I found it enjoyable and I thought that you guys will too. This is their trailer on the upcoming documentary about World of Warcraft, check it out!

  1. Come on guys if you really wanna be number one stop skydiving and playing wow in your closet and buckle down. No wonder goofy sounding Europeans are beating us.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide