" A guildie told me about this great spot. In South Western Mount Hyjal in the Sulfuron Spire area there are "Pools of Fire" fishing pools that are full of Volatile Fires, and while you're at it the level 81 Elites in the area also drop the Volatiles. This is easily one of the fastest methods for aquiring the Volatile Fires. "
- Xalted
This is an excellent tip Xalted! After doing a little more research, it seems that you can also fish Volatile fires in Twilight highlands, but there aren't as many spots there. Thank you for sending this in!
El, from El's Extreme Anglin' has also done some research on fishing volatile fire from pools of fire.I suggest you check out the site if you're interested in fishing for volatile fires, as it has maps, spawn locations and a ton of more information!
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
There’s a lot of information to sort through when bidding, buying, or posting items on the auction house. In fact it’s too much for any one ...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
I got an e-mail a couple days ago that really caught my attention, it was a suggestion for the next JMTC Blogging Carnival, read the e-mail ...
-
I just checked MMO-Champion and to my surprise there was something that was data-mined. It's a real shocker if it's true, read the c...
-
I was selling glyphs every fifteen seconds the first two hours of the patch, and it's the most fun I've had in a while on the auctio...



0 comments: on "Fishing For Volatile Fire"
Post a Comment