I just wanted to remind you guys about tonight's JMTC IRC meeting, it will be happening tonight at 7PM Eastern Time Zone, more information about the JMTC IRC can be found over at the JMTC Forums.
To join the IRC, simply click on this link and it will open up a new tab using a website called quakenet. You type in your username and you're connected, furthermore if you're more experienced with the IRC, you can buy/download a IRC clients such as mIRC, and join us that way, the information for the IRC can be found at the JMTC Forums.
I hope to see you all there tonight at 7pm Eastern Time Zone, we'll talk about everything and anything, from how you guys are making gold, to how you think I'm doing managing JMTC, I want your thoughts, ideas, secret farming spots, and such.
With all that said, I hope to see you all there!
P.S. Don't forget to follow me on twitter! @Mageshadow
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
There’s a lot of information to sort through when bidding, buying, or posting items on the auction house. In fact it’s too much for any one ...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
I got an e-mail a couple days ago that really caught my attention, it was a suggestion for the next JMTC Blogging Carnival, read the e-mail ...
-
I just checked MMO-Champion and to my surprise there was something that was data-mined. It's a real shocker if it's true, read the c...
-
I was selling glyphs every fifteen seconds the first two hours of the patch, and it's the most fun I've had in a while on the auctio...



2 comments: on "JMTC IRC Meeting 12/17/10"
Unknown said... December 18, 2010 at 1:31 AM
Having missed the meeting I was wondering if you recorded it for later listening...
Marco you've taught me many things...
Keep on keepin' on!
Sparks said... December 18, 2010 at 2:21 AM
I hope it went well.
Post a Comment