JMTC IRC Meeting 12/17/10

I just wanted to remind you guys about tonight's JMTC IRC meeting, it will be happening tonight at 7PM Eastern Time Zone, more information about the JMTC IRC can be found over at the JMTC Forums.

To join the IRC, simply click on this link and it will open up a new tab using a website called quakenet. You type in your username and you're connected, furthermore if you're more experienced with the IRC, you can buy/download a IRC clients such as mIRC, and join us that way, the information for the IRC can be found at the JMTC Forums.

I hope to see you all there tonight at 7pm Eastern Time Zone, we'll talk about everything and anything, from how you guys are making gold, to how you think I'm doing managing JMTC, I want your thoughts, ideas, secret farming spots, and such.

With all that said, I hope to see you all there!
P.S. Don't forget to follow me on twitter! @Mageshadow

2 comments: on "JMTC IRC Meeting 12/17/10"

  1. Having missed the meeting I was wondering if you recorded it for later listening...

    Marco you've taught me many things...

    Keep on keepin' on!

  2. I hope it went well.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide