Mageshadow's Personal User Interface

Twas all began with a simple e-mail, asking for my User Interface, and twas ended with one happy reader. I recently got an e-mail today.

" Wow love the minimalist UI. Any chance you share that? " - Joseph

To that I said sure thing bud! I responded as such:

" Sure =) I'll have to compile everything if you want it to look exactly like mine, otherwise, check out this link for more information about the UI Compilation itself.

I've attached some screenshots so you can compare it to the actual UI itself, see which one you like the most. "
- Mageshadow


Chicken is so ftw!
And then I later added:

" http://rapidshare.com/files/434284133/UI.rar

That's the link for my UI, when you install it, simply log in and type in /reflux switch bubuUI that should set everything in place.

For UIscaling type or paste in chat the following:
/console useUiScale 1
/console uiscale 0.75999999046326

That should bring everything to scale, if not, tweak it around some in the UI settings.

Best of luck,
Mageshadow "

Now, I'm not sure how many of you will like my UI, but I personally love it, It's clean, sharp, crisp and very organized, if you don't like it, I suggest you head over to Wowinterface and dig around their compilations sections, there are a ton of user interfaces, I'm sure you'll find one that you'll love.

7 comments: on "Mageshadow's Personal User Interface"

  1. I also enjoy realui.com

  2. Something I would like to see is you UI while in combat (i.e. 5 man or raid), because right now I don't see any way for you to know what's going on with your team mates for say decurse duty or for healers to be healing people.

    Thanks!

  3. One question I do have is there a way to install this but keep all your current info for things like APM and Snatch lists as this would overwrite them?

  4. Zoxy, I'm not sure. You're going to have to copy/paste your WTF files into my files and overwrite my APM/Auctioneer with yours, even then, I'm not sure it will work.

    Backup your own UI beforehand, best tip I can give you.

  5. Hello Mage :)

    Where do your targets/targets etc pop up?

    I really need to clean my UI as its a mess at the moment and yours looks very clean. Just worried about lack of info like grid and things but I can just pop that in anywhere handy :)

    Thanks and enjoy Xmas!

  6. Looks good. I've become a big fan of minimalistic UIs lately. Its nice to only have to see what I want to see when I need to see it. Its crazy what you can do yet still keep a lot of the screen clear so you can see that thing on the ground youre not suppose to be standing in.

  7. I'll post some more screenshots tonight, I'm busy most of the day today, but I will when I manage to get home tonight :)

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide