Making Gold in Cataclysm - Carnival Jan 2nd!

Hello everyone, it's Markco again and I'm preparing my next carnival for January 2nd! The topic will be "How are you making gold in Cataclysm?" and if you'd like to enter simply read the instructions for all the blogging carnivals here at JMTC. I hope to see a decent turn out of bloggers writing about this topic even if we are all so busy with the holidays.

If you aren't a blogger, how have YOU been making gold in cataclysm?

Merry Christmas to you and yours from both myself and Mageshadow here at JMTC.

4 comments: on "Making Gold in Cataclysm - Carnival Jan 2nd!"

  1. Title is wrong, says Dec 2nd.

  2. Thanks Faid, I've changed it.

    Silly Markco is a month behind me thinks :P

  3. Too much eggnog for me!

  4. I am one of the unlucky few who did not get cataclysym when it came out. I started the 10 day trial period when it became available and got my butt to Mt. Hyjal. I didnt do many quests but spent my whole time mining obsidian ore and fishing the lava pools for Volatile Fire. My trial ended last night. I made somewhere around 45,000 gold selling the ore and fire on the AH. On a side note because Im back to no Cata I can still enter Cata zones and mine ore but cannot fish. At least I can still make money.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide