Flipping Off The Competition


Mommar here.

As I'm getting ready for Turkey day this week,   it brings to mind a lot of things.   Family,  friends, people I've known over the years and people that hopefully I will get to know in the future.

This includes people who may have never thought about the opportunities of making gold in World of Warcraft.  Many times a week I receive a letter asking me to help them make gold.   As always my first question is what are you currently doing now to make gold.

Very rarely do I hear someone start off with saying flipping items from the auction house.   Somehow I think this is because the art of flipping for profit has gained this mystique of difficulty.   That there is a minimum amount that has to be gained before it's a legitimate money making operation.

Nothing is farther from the truth that the idea that you have to buy a 10,000g item and flip it for 20,000g.   Where that is a nice tidy sum and fully possible,  many players just getting into making gold don't have that amount to spend.   The range of people asking for my advice and help range from having 2,000g all the way up to 10,000g or more.   Obviously a 10,000g item would be way beyond their means.  But there are plenty of items in the 50-100g range that just cry to be bought and flipped.  

Profit is profit no matter how much or how little.   Buying 10 items at 100g and flipping them up to 200g nets a nice 1000g profit.   Even if you have to list them 4-5 times you still will end up making a profit.  Later on as your wealth grows,  then you will be able to add larger and larger items.

I've always considered 20% to be a good line for profit margins.  But doubling your money even on the small items can add up quickly.

Flipping items is not a mystery,  it is a very easy concept to use to add to your money stash.  Whether big or small,  it all adds up in the end.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Kyparite New Pyrite
Pilgrim's Bounty For The Educated
Is Your Cartel Happy?
Brawlers Guild: Your Killing Us Here
Change of Scenery
Mists of Pandaria in 5 words
Prepping For The Future
Eyes On The Prize
Pattern Farming With Your Jewelcrafter
Lorewalker This Way
Brawlers Guild Blues
Prioritizing Your Daily Quests
BMAH Strikes Back
Trick or Treat JMTC Style
Steel Negotiations
For Whom Does The Songbell Toll
To Level 90 and Beyond
Tales of a Gold Goblin Bully
Chess Pieces Taking The Field


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Flipping Off The Competition"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide