Prioritizing Your Daily Quests

Mommar Here

Darkmoon Faire has arrived again.   The dailies that last for the next week added onto the other dailies available seem insurmountable.   Even doing your quickest route finishing two or three sets of dailies can tack on two or three hours of gameplay running around repeating the same kills.

If your like me you don't have the entire night to play wow every night.  Between work and  enjoying actual human companionship it just isn't high on my complete list to spend the next 5 hours every night finishing every day quest,  and raid,  and level another toon etc.

So this is where your planning and strategy becomes important for your long term goals.  Figuring out which of the dailies you need to obtain the recipes or trinkets you really want.   After arriving at those points then stopping and moving onto a new set.

I am a completist by nature,  so my main toon ends up being the one picking up the reputation from all of the different factions during expansions.  My other toons are mix and match depending on their professions and their needs.   Taking a few moments and looking at rewards will grant you that extra time you will need to be able to finish your other Warcraft related goals.

Your time is just as important as any gold making venture.  Keeping this in mind will maximize your profits and also your ability to enjoy World of Warcraft for the long term during this expansion.

The writers at http://www.orcisharmyknife.com/ have made a list of tips on how to make your dailies easier to finished.   Go over and take a look and give them some link love.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

BMAH Strikes Back
Trick or Treat JMTC Style
Steel Negotiations
For Whom Does The Songbell Toll
To Level 90 and Beyond
Tales of a Gold Goblin Bully
Chess Pieces Taking The Field
When Numbers Lie
Arrow to the Knee
Must Have Farming Equipment
But How Much Is It?
You Just Can't Fix Stupid
Trick or Treat Time 
Can Pokewow be saved?



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Prioritizing Your Daily Quests"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide