Eyes On The Prize


The election is over (I voted Thrall myself as a write in candidate), and players are knee deep in the midst of Mists of Pandaria.  

I have always been goal orientated.  From working on leveling,  finishing quests and achievements. Grinding reputation with whatever faction I am working on at that point..  My goals are to accomplish my next step to whatever goal I have set for myself.   Upgrades to my gear to new toys I get to play with.   It becomes easier to view things as step by step towards my goals instead of just being a whirling dervish of inaction or misguided randomness.

This also includes goals in making gold in World of Warcraft.   There is no question that it has become slightly more difficult to make gold in World of Warcraft.   Higher requirements for levelings and Spirits of Harmony grinding has made some items more valuable.    Past techniques such as the Jewelcrafting shuffle have had to become a much more selective process to remain profitable.

But being goal orientated allows a player to set where they want to be.  Measuerments of their own accomplishments based on their own views of where they want to be.   PVP and even PVE raids have unofficial ladders of accomplishments.  But Gold Goblins have to create their own ladders to view when they have been personally successful.

Become goal orientated in your dealings with everyday chores.  Setting those goals will give more meaning to the tedious grinds of listing items,  or grinding out dailies.   Enjoy the rewards once you reach your goals and then prepare to set your next goal for the future.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Pattern Farming With Your Jewelcrafter
Lorewalker This Way
Brawlers Guild Blues
Prioritizing Your Daily Quests
BMAH Strikes Back
Trick or Treat JMTC Style
Steel Negotiations
For Whom Does The Songbell Toll
To Level 90 and Beyond
Tales of a Gold Goblin Bully
Chess Pieces Taking The Field
When Numbers Lie
Arrow to the Knee
Must Have Farming Equipment
But How Much Is It?
You Just Can't Fix Stupid
Trick or Treat Time 
Can Pokewow be saved?




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Eyes On The Prize"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide