Fingers In The Pie

Mommar here.

This weekend I decided to take a couple of personal days from Warcraft.   I figured that my farm would still grow it's crops.  My pets would be fine if they were stabled for two days.   Spending time with friends and family felt more important than killing one more of the Klaxxis enemies.

But even when I am taking a wow mini vacation I like to keep track of the markets.   This is where a communication with my server cartel becomes very useful.   I have invested a certain amount of gold with other players in the understanding that if a super sweet deal ever pops up they can buy items for me.   This does take a little bit of trust and understanding that the entire cartel benefits when one member is successful.   Where member of the cartel are embroiled in a friendly competition against each other,  working together has many benefits.

This communication with the markets also comes from other methods.   This weekend I did not feel like sitting in front of my desktop and chatting in my guild about markets and what was available on the Black Market Auction House.   So I was able to break out my trusty tablet computer and jump on the Warcraft Armory App to find out if there was anything on the Black Market Auction house worth my attention.  Where the BMAH isn't directly available from the Armory app,  a quick discussion with a cartel member that was logged online told me that Mimirons Head had not appeared for bidding yet.

All of this took me 10-15 minutes and allowed me to know that there was no major catastrophe market wise that required my immediate attention.   Keeping me in touch with my fellow cartel members and allowed me to continue to have a little piece of information pie on my Warcraft days off.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Prepping For The Future
Eyes On The Prize
Pattern Farming With Your Jewelcrafter
Lorewalker This Way
Brawlers Guild Blues
Prioritizing Your Daily Quests
BMAH Strikes Back
Trick or Treat JMTC Style
Steel Negotiations
For Whom Does The Songbell Toll
To Level 90 and Beyond
Tales of a Gold Goblin Bully
Chess Pieces Taking The Field
When Numbers Lie
Arrow to the Knee
Must Have Farming Equipment
But How Much Is It?
You Just Can't Fix Stupid
Trick or Treat Time 
Can Pokewow be saved?

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Fingers In The Pie"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide