Change Of Scenery


Mommar here.

The curse of autopilot tends to fall on every player at one point or another.   Repetition can be very useful when it comes to making gold in wow.   Reposting of glyphs that didn't sell one day,  weapon and armor enchants,  purchased blues and epics for flipping options.   There is nothing wrong with these autopilot techniques to be able to make gold on a daily basis.

But occasionally that change in scenery is needed to throw off your competition.   I have players that are determined to shoot me in the foot simply for the fact that it is a personal feather in their cap.   Anytime someone is successful in their field then someone has painted a target on them.   It is a part of the game and
should be considered a personal medal of achievment.

It is one of the reasons that most players do not know my alternate characters.  And just at what auction house they are parked at.   A little research might be able to find them from the armory,  but the odds are players are not going to take that time.   Having multiple toons playing the auction house can confuse your competition into thinking there is more than one player in the game.  

Lets take glyphs for instance.  I've always used the wall pasting technique.   Through a basic search function I see any glyphs that are selling for over 50g,  those are what I list for my profits for that day.  I craft them or look at my back stock.   Then I will take half of those and send them to one of my alts for listing.  This may seem like an extra step of work,  but it prevents most players from seeing just one active player in the glyph game.   Two players can become a force to others.  

Sites such as The Undermine Journal at the press of button can tell exactly what one player has listed.   But if they go with just that search your competition will not see the multiple auctions that you have listed under other alternates.

Controlling your market and a simple change of scenery can throw the wolves off your trail and keep them from targeting your goals for the kill.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Mists of Pandaria in 5 words
Prepping For The Future
Eyes On The Prize
Pattern Farming With Your Jewelcrafter
Lorewalker This Way
Brawlers Guild Blues
Prioritizing Your Daily Quests
BMAH Strikes Back
Trick or Treat JMTC Style
Steel Negotiations
For Whom Does The Songbell Toll
To Level 90 and Beyond
Tales of a Gold Goblin Bully
Chess Pieces Taking The Field
When Numbers Lie
Arrow to the Knee
Must Have Farming Equipment
But How Much Is It?
You Just Can't Fix Stupid
Trick or Treat Time 
Can Pokewow be saved?


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Change Of Scenery"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide