Secret of My Success


Mommar Here.

After my Tryptophan induced coma of yesterday,  it is nice to be back on track when it comes to gold making and the daily search for Gold Goblin Supremacy.

One of the things I have always tried to offer is the idea of information.   And one of the best options there is about having information is spreadsheets.  Whether it's keeping spreadsheets of everyone that you have grouped with (I used to do this in a previous incarnation of my studies) to working with dps spreadsheets to obtain the highest quality gear.

In this case the genius named Xsinthis over at the Golden Crusade has offered an excellent tool for information.  Every expansion has offered a version of the Ore Shuffle.   Wrath of the Lich King was the first where it was almost sinful in making gold using a basic shuffle.   With cataclysm, the shuffle became a little bit more involved with deciding whether to craft jewelry for DEing or for sales.

Any player that has started working with Jewelcrafting in Mists of Pandaria know that it has become much more difficult to make gold with any profession.  So any tool that gives you the opportunity to improve your decision making is a good thing.

Now with great tools comes great responsibility.   The spreadsheet and setting it up correctly will take a little bit of a learning curve.  You'll need an account with theunderminejournal.com.   After that follow the instructions.  

The other caution I will offer is to not let this interfere with your instincts.  A tool is only as good at its owner.    As you spend more and more time working the Auction House your instincts may not completely agree with what a spreadsheet will tell you.   Keep this in mind for your sales progression continues.

Head over to http://xsinthis.net/the-golden-crusade-shuffler/ and add this tool to your arsenal of weapons to make more gold.  

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Know Their Roles
Flipping Off The Competition
Kyparite: The New Pyrite
Pilgrim's Bounty For The Educated
Is Your Cartel Happy?
Brawlers Guild: Your Killing Us Here
Change of Scenery
Mists of Pandaria in 5 words



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Secret of My Success"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide