Prepping For Darkmoon Faire



The Darkmoon Faire is less than a week away.  Not much has changed since the introduction of Darkmoon Island.  

With patch 5.1 there is an introduction to a few new pets,   a new battle trainer daily.  But most important this is going to be the first Darkmoon Faire that the corresponding cards will be upgradeable.

Every Darkmoon Faire since the introduction of the expansion has ended up with many of the materials used to craft the Darkmoon Faire decjs become highly in demand.   Herbs used to create become super scarce during this time.  From the Pandarian herbs used to mill out Starlight Inks to the cards themselves.  

This next week leading up to December 2nd your prime goal should be to both gather and purchase herbs for resell.  For Scribes,   continuing to do your daily Scroll of Wisdom creation will become paramount for your gold goals.

Keep in mind that upgraded cards will become BOP and non-tradable so unless you want to use it for personal use,  don't be tempted to give buyers and extra jump on an upgrade.

I'm continually asked what addon I use for most of my auctioning.   One of the addons I use continually is the Trade Skill Master addon.  One of the large benefits of this addon is both the shopping addon and the destroyer addon.  I use the shopping addon to get a good idea of just how much it would cost me for every ink i will use in a project.   It will give me an average price based on the cost of a stack of the item I'm purchasing.

The destroyer module makes milling/disenchanting/prospecting a one button operation.   This saves me time (and we know time is money) in production of materials for crafting.

A fair warning,   the entire module is very intricate and there is a high learning curve.   Reading the website,  the tutorials,   practicing and then reading everything again will keep you from listing items for 5 cents accidental.

In the next 4 days being prepped to sell the products used to create cards will net you a good chunk of change towards your gold goblin goal.

So be ready and prepared and let the crafting begin.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Limited Item Is My Favorite Word
Patch Me Now
Old World Farming
Shake Off The Bad Days
Secret Of  My Success.html
Know Their Roles
Flipping Off The Competition
Kyparite: The New Pyrite
Pilgrim's Bounty For The Educated
Is Your Cartel Happy?
Brawlers Guild: Your Killing Us Here
Change of Scenery
Mists of Pandaria in 5 words


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Prepping For Darkmoon Faire"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide