Break Into A New Market

People always ask me, Hey mageshadow this strategy isn't working for me, is there anything else I can try to make gold? Why of course, there are hundreds of other ways that you can make gold but I'm going to go ahead and give you most personal tips that I just recently started.

It all started out while I was just browsing twitter, when I got a tweet from Markco which really caught my attention, this is what it read:

  • @Mageshadow might want to share this with your followers: http://bit.ly/hCCZX8 - April 11, 2011
I looked into it and the link was to a wowhead page that showed multiple outfits that level 1 bankers can use, so i thought.. well if they use it, surely they have to buy it from the auction house. I quickly started looking up some of the items, monacles, tuxedos, ruby shades, gowns, robes, you name it and after a while I had a nice list of what I could snag/craft and sell at the auction house.

Since then, I've made thousands of gold in about a weeks time. Man you have no idea how little competition there is in this market and how high the profit margins can be. Seriously, go to the above link and check out a couple items on the list - wowhead them and find their locations, then go snag some and list them at the auction house. You'll be making hundreds of gold before you know it, the best part is that most of the items on that list are either vendor bought or can be snagged for cheap and then flipped.

I'll get you guys started on what I found some of the best selling items at the auction house:

  • Blood Elf Bandit Mask
  • Noble's Monocle
  • Battered Jungle Hat
  • Any of the JC Monacles
  • Violet Hat.
  • Formal Dangui
  • Dalaran Nurse's Gown
  • Rich Purple Silk Shirt
  • Antiseptic-Soaked Dressing
  • Wound Dressing
  • Antique Silver Cufflinks
  • Whole Tailoring Tuxedo Set
  • Dress Shoes
  • Red Wine Glass 
  • Wine Glass
  • Bouquet of Black Roses
  •  Simple Wildflowers
  • Ornate Drinking Stein 
  • Darkmoon Flower 
  • Blue Sparkler
  • Red Sparkler
  • White Sparkler
  • Stratholme Lily
 Do note that this is only a small part of the huge list that I currently sell at the auction house, if you want a complete item list check out the link above.


So if you're looking to dive into a new market with little to no competition, give this a try. What do you have to loose?

    5 comments: on "Break Into A New Market"

    1. Lose not "loose" Makes me nuts.

    2. Grammar Nazis make me nuts.

    3. Ich bin ein Berliner

    4. Dumb and ignorant people, who don't even know what a nazi is, make me nuts.

    5. Planters makes me nuts.

    Post a Comment

    Insider Gold Strategies

    Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

     

     

    Recent Comments

    Subscribe to recent comments

    Labels

    Blog Archive

    Featured On:

    Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide