Alright folks, I'm sorry for the long delay but here is the recording of last weeks meeting. I had some small issues obtaining, so I apologize for the wait. I won't keep you guys waiting anymore, use the stream below to listen to it instantly or you can download it from Rapidshare if you want to listen to it on the go
Timestamps are credited to Prncesspwn ( as well as the recording of the meeting! ) so really, thank her for running last weeks meeting.
Note: They might a little off as Teamspeak cuts out large audio gaps where no one is talking which results in the audio & timestamps not being exactly in sync, this is not prncess's fault! It's Teamspeaks :P
0:00- Intros
0:04- Pyrite ore prices
0:07- start a partnership in wow
0:09- Any hidden niche market
0:13- Getting into glyph market
0:15- Finding a supplier
0:17- Stockpiling dreamcloth
0:19- PVP gear
0:25- Mobile guild chat
0:30- Enchanting scrolls
0:32- Profession kits
0:33- Upgrading DMF trinkets
0:36- Any point in lvling a JC past lvl 75
0:40- What to do with a stockpile of herbs
0:46- More enchanting scrolls
1:00- Patch should be tuesday
1:05- Blue gems
1:07- New glyph coming out
1:12- Blue gems cuts
1:20- Outro
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
Today is going to be really fun if everyone participates. Go ahead and place in the comments section your absolute favorite way to make gold...
-
I was selling glyphs every fifteen seconds the first two hours of the patch, and it's the most fun I've had in a while on the auctio...
-
Perhaps you were considering 'cashing out' and calling it quits with the end of the wotlk expansion? Maybe you thought you could sel...
-
Post by Kammler from Kammler's Korner One of my favorite movies is the 2004 King Arthur (Clive Owen, Keira Knightley) Not only is it...



2 comments: on "JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording"
Prncesspwn said... April 25, 2011 at 12:06 PM
OMG guys I am so sry to keep you waiting on the recording. I tried uploading the meeting like 7 times throughout the weekend, but the midwest (Indiana in particular) has had intense storms since last Tuesday(the 19th) and it has literally been raining from the 19th and is supposed to continue raining until Thursday! Needless to say, my internet has been less than thrilled! But I finally got it to work, after I came home from Easter! Again I am truly sry for the wait!
Khalior said... April 25, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Post a Comment