JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording

Alright folks, I'm sorry for the long delay but here is the recording of last weeks meeting. I had some small issues obtaining, so I apologize for the wait. I won't keep you guys waiting anymore, use the stream below to listen to it instantly or you can download it from Rapidshare if you want to listen to it on the go



Timestamps are credited to Prncesspwn ( as well as the recording of the meeting! ) so really, thank her for running last weeks meeting.

Note: They might a little off as Teamspeak cuts out large audio gaps where no one is talking which results in the audio & timestamps not being exactly in sync, this is not prncess's fault! It's Teamspeaks :P

0:00- Intros
0:04- Pyrite ore prices
0:07- start a partnership in wow
0:09- Any hidden niche market
0:13- Getting into glyph market
0:15- Finding a supplier
0:17- Stockpiling dreamcloth
0:19- PVP gear
0:25- Mobile guild chat
0:30- Enchanting scrolls
0:32- Profession kits
0:33- Upgrading DMF trinkets
0:36- Any point in lvling a JC past lvl 75
0:40- What to do with a stockpile of herbs
0:46- More enchanting scrolls
1:00- Patch should be tuesday
1:05- Blue gems
1:07- New glyph coming out
1:12- Blue gems cuts
1:20- Outro

2 comments: on "JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording"

  1. OMG guys I am so sry to keep you waiting on the recording. I tried uploading the meeting like 7 times throughout the weekend, but the midwest (Indiana in particular) has had intense storms since last Tuesday(the 19th) and it has literally been raining from the 19th and is supposed to continue raining until Thursday! Needless to say, my internet has been less than thrilled! But I finally got it to work, after I came home from Easter! Again I am truly sry for the wait!

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide