JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording

Another fantastic meeting in the book folks! A ton of awesome questions were asked and to be quite frank some of them surprised me. I hope you guys enjoy the recording of the meeting as much as I did being there, you're welcome to drop by into the future meetings if you'd like, our/my arms are open to anyone who needs help making gold within WoW. Any who, you can find the streaming plugin below and you can find the download of the .mp3 here at Multiupload for those who wish to listen to it on the go.



Unfortunetly I was not able to do timestamps last night, and I currently don't have time to do so, they will be added later on tonight - around 11 or 12pm EST so look forward to that. I've got a couple ideas planned out for these meeting to help improve them, if you have any suggestions you're welcome to drop a comment below and it will be taken into consideration :)

Contact Info/Blogs

4 comments: on "JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording"

  1. I would cut out all the "ums" that you do, it's really annoying. If you can't help it, please ask someone with a better voice to host. You're very quiet and hard to understand.

  2. How can I join the meeting? I'm very interested in joining the discussions and hear what people have to say.

  3. Anonoymous #2-

    Just download Teamspeak from the link Mage provided, and log onto Teamspeak at 9 Est every Friday!

  4. I think the podcasts are full of great information, but they are very hard to listen to. In the car, for example, I'm constantly adjusting the volume and sometimes am startled by extremely loud pops and hisses from someone's microphone. Any chance someone can run it through an audio normalizer before distributing? This will even out of the volume. Just a suggestion. Here's a program that might help: http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide