JMTC Meeting & JMTC Blogging Carnival

Well folks, I just wanted to get this post out there. Tonight's JMTC weekly meeting is cancelled. I sadly won't be able to make it again due to a family illness. I'm going up north ( To my mothers home ) and I won't be back until Sunday-ish. I apologize for not being able to attend the last two meetings, but family comes first. If you guys still want to drop by the Teamspeak and chat with others users you're welcome to, but most likely there won't be many people there & I don't expect the gold gurus to show up ( they might, who knows ). I'll leave the TS server info below in any case.

Teamspeak Server Info:
Server: ts.isimba.org
Port: 9987



Also, to you bloggers out there don't forget about the JMTC blogging carnival - The topic was posted a couple weeks back and the blogging carnival was also updated at the same time. You've got three or four days to write up your post if you wish to participate. The topic for this blogging carnival is " What will you do once you reach the gold cap? How would you spend it? ". Read on what I would do with my million gold at this link.

Well that's all folks, have a great weekend and I hope all of you stay safe out there!

0 comments: on "JMTC Meeting & JMTC Blogging Carnival"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide