Up-and-coming Cataclysm Gold Blogs #2

Hello guys and gals! Welcome to another edition of Up & Coming Cataclysm Gold Blogs! This is something new that I'm starting at JMTC, every month or so I will do a post like this outlining the new gold making blogs that are out there and link you to them. I know most of you enjoy the stuff posted here at JMTC but we aren't the only ones posting quality content, there are TONS of other people who do the same thing I do, and I'm not going to lie; sometimes better. Any who, let's get started shall we? :)

Xander's Gold Mine
This is a bud of mines blog, you guys might recognize him from the friday night weekly Q&A Meetings, well if you don't know he's got his own blog with tons of great content. He's a frequent poster and recently re-designed his site to give it a more polished feel. Simply an A+ blog that's got some very interesting ideas. Check it out when you have the time, worth a read!

Copper Silver Gold
Another awesome blog which I just recently found. I love the way the site is designed ( I love a simplistic yet elegant look ). He's got simply great content and I love his writing style. The writer is a very out of the box thinker with very in-depth posts on said subjects. Overall a great blog to read if you have time, I read it whenever a new post is released! Best of luck to you, hope to see you 3 months down the road! ( Sorry I couldn't find your name! )

Kuja's Gold Mine
Another blog which I recently found/was told about. Kuja seems to focus on the hard hitting & big gold making methods. He's got excellent methods that will make you gold, either if you're a veteran or a newbie just starting out in the gold game. I really love reading his posts, they're detailed and entertaining, some of the titles grasp your attention and make you wonder oooh, what could it be? Again, if you have time, give this blog a read, you will not be disappointed.

Srsbussiness
This blog has actually been around for quite a while, I'm not exactly sure but it's pre-cata for sure. The site has an excellent website design, very clean, cut and sleek. The content is the same; clean, organized and in-depth. Not a everyday poster, but still very much worth the read, I mean have you seen his awesome speculation post on epic gems? Overall, an awesome blog that you be read whenever you have the time to do so. Keep up the good Khaas! Hope you blog for a long time to come! :)

To The Readers:
This is a small sample of the many blog out there, most of them are good and provide great information, if you have the time leave a comment on their blog guys, they'll appreciate it, trust me. I know this because I appreciated it greatly when i was starting out at the Gnomish Coin. Taking 5 seconds of your time to tell someone, hey great job makes their day and it's not very hard.

I wish all of you the best of luck, keep up the good work!

9 comments: on "Up-and-coming Cataclysm Gold Blogs #2"

  1. Mageshadow, this is Ed with the Copper Silver Gold blog. Thank you for spotlighting my blog today along with the many kind words! I am humbled beyond belief.

  2. Not really related to this topic, but just a note about the blog roll, and also absolutely no offense meant by this to Zenith or anyone else, but I've noticed Zenith's Round Table hasn't been updated for a while, and shares the title with whatever the current Consortium Forum post is that is on the blog roll - should probably be removed from the blog roll if it isn't being updated.

  3. Hey mage, again thanks again for the shout out big help bro

    XanderEragon

  4. Thanks very much for the shout out Mage. And good list, I love these because I always find at least one new site every time.

  5. Agreeing with the other anon, clicked through to three blogs and found one that's going to be a real life blog, one that's a rift blog and one that's closed. Any chance of clearing up the random blogs?

  6. I'll go ahead and trim the blog roll today.

  7. Thanks for letting my blog be in the spotlight :) I will do a featured post at some point also, and yours will surely not be left out of it!

  8. hai this is nice blog

  9. Discussed a lot about this information until I found this wonderful site Thank you

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide