The nerf, the nerf the nerf is on fire




As I was working on my Love is in the air dailies (yes,  looking for the big love rocket like everyone else) a couple of things popped up.

With 4.3.2 it appears they lowered the requirements for the tokens to start the fireland dailies.  Originally it was 150 (which was the bulk of the amount you had to get to open up the good stuff).   It's now lowered to 20.  Easily opened in a day.   The rest of the faction requirements stayed at 150 but it does cut out a couple of days of frustration.   This should cut down at least 3-4 days of grinding to getting those patterns I talked about here.

I'm also expecting a large nerf of drop rates once again.  Similar to what they did when people were running the opening of uldaur (solo gnomeblitz) for multiple item drops.   

The forums on www.warcraft.com has an active  lovely charm drop spot list developing here (thanks altos gold guide for the original link.

One of the nicer spots seems to be the massive amount of mobs in deepholm.   When picking a good farming spot keep in mind not just ease of kills but also what else drops from each mob.   Volatiles and cloth from humanoids still sell pretty regularly.    

There also seems to be a bug where your drop rate is severely lowered if your carrying both the lovely charm collectors kit and also working on the [Test Your Strength] quest from Darkmoon island.   Putting your [Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide] in the bank while your farming seems to fix the issue for now.


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at  "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here.   You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server,  chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.


Past Articles and Readings

Love is in lunar faire

Just call me patch Mommar

Liquid Assets

There is a mote in your eye.. and more

Eat your vitamins and do your fireland dailies


Secret of my success


Dont flip out





0 comments: on "The nerf, the nerf the nerf is on fire"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide