Cruising Around


This weekend I decided to do something different.    On my home server I have 10 base slots filled with all my professions and a few toy toons,  including a couple of them holding down guild banks etc.   At this point I didn't want to invest the money to start a new account and merge it with my battlenet account.

But I hadn't really had a chance to try out the Goblin and Worgen starting areas.   One of the best reasons to try out new races is watching the storyline and how they join the horde/alliance.   Both were enjoyable in different ways.

But as I'm running around the different starting areas,   one thing that kept on keeping in my mind was how could I sell to these toons?  It only takes a few moments for both toons to get to a mailbox where items can be xfered from higher level toons to lower level toons.   Enchants,  boosting,  bags sold to both the new players and even old players who are shocked at having 6 slot bags in their inventory again.

With Mists of Panderia internal alpha just being introduced,  the storm of information will be fast approaching.   We know at sometime during the quests the player will decide to go either alliance or horde.   The gold goblin in me wants to know how to get my items into players hands as soon as possible.

Also during this time I started looking for grinding spots.   Was there anyplace I could let my mage go wild
and pick up easy gold,   and easy materials.  How quickly could I get those back on the market to sell?

Another thought that came to mind was how quickly could I get twink weapons and items into people's hands.      The stats are still weighed low through azeroth so an item that has a +15 agi enchant ([Enchant Weapon - Agility]) into a twink players hot little hands?.

So this would seem like it's obvious to many gold goblins.   But with the mysteries of how communication will happen with the opening quests with the pandas,   it will be the crumbs of information we search for that will break our strategies wide open.

What questions would you like to know in regards to the starting areas of MOP?  

Good luck and good hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at  "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here.   You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server,  chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.










0 comments: on "Cruising Around"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide