Dealing with the mid sales blahs




Every sales goblin has it happen.   The normal routine of posting sales,  crafting items,  raking in gold becomes a low paying second job.    Waking up in the morning,   signing on and going through the routine that has netted you hundreds of thousands of gold.  

Events such as Love is in the air or lunar festival become just another gold grab instead of enjoying the event.   The Swift Lovebird becomes another dollar sign instead of a majestic steed (yes,  I said majestic with a straight face).  

This is the time to adjust your views and renew some of the goals that you set aside for the love of the gold.   Putting aside one of your gold making routines and doing more of the "practical" adventures of wow.   Have you finished your Loremaster title on your toons?   Lead a team into Icecrown to whoop a little lich king butt?

Gold Runs through old content is an awesome way of changing the tempo of your gold making business.    The bonus in letting your toons get titles and enjoy the content from a new perspective.
Did you run Ulduar as a melee DPS?   Try it as a ranged,  or even the dreaded healing class.

Changing your pattern of gold making might not make you a ton of gold,  but it will breath life into your experience when the game starts become stale.

Good luck and good hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at  "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here.   You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server,  chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.


Past Articles and Readings

Love is in the air:  By the numbers

The Nerf, the nerf, the nerf is on fire

Love is in lunar fair

Just call me patch Mommar

Liquid Assets

There is a mote in your eye.. and more

Eat your vitamins and do your fireland dailies


Secret of my success


Dont flip out






0 comments: on "Dealing with the mid sales blahs"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide