Upgrade your game.. and your sales


I am one of those people that do not need the best of computers to play games.    Listing my priorities when it comes to gaming as being one below the possibility of a good fine wine.  Not something that I really need,  but something that I should get at some point.

Finally last week my computer decided it was done with my wicked money grubbing ways and gave up the spirit.  That left me with looking for a new computer that would run World of Warcraft at a decent frame rate (highest I ever pushed before was 9 fps on a good day).   So after ordering my computer and loading it up with the software I use (including the full download of Warcraft,  20gb download really?)  I jumped into Azeroth full force in it's stunning color soaked glory.

The interesting thing I found is that many of my addons worked quicker than they had before.   My Marketwatch addon didn't have as much lag when it was doing it's searches.   Auctioneer did what seemed like a quicker search for goodies that I could flip.   And less leg getting from the AH to the bank always helps in the long run.

Which made me wonder,  just how much could I upgrade my sales goals?   Was I squeaking out as much profit as I could out of items.   While still keeping my belief system intact.   Have I been putting up all the different auctions I could to make profit from?   Or had some auction areas dropped the wayside when the market become overcrowded.  

When your working on your next marketing strategy for massive gold making.   Do you look at how to squeak out the most from your current auctions.  Skipping over the idea that adding one or two items could bring your marketing and profits to a higher level.

Would upgrading your crafting cartel by leveling up another toon with a second alchemist,  or a 2nd jewelcrafter be useful in the long run?   

Hopefully you are always looking to upgrade your good making skills everyday.

Good luck and good hunting.

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at  "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here.   You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server,  chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.


Cruising around









  1. Jesus 9 fps, what are you some kind of masochist? That is the kind of frame rate I got when I tried to run it on my 1.6ghz 1gb RAM netbook. Still I am hearing you on the gaming experience increase that can come from an upgrade a friend of mine upgraded her machine when she decided to start raiding seriously she said it was the best dps increase EVER. Hopefully I will be upgrading my old hand me down Dell XPS laptop to something better when I get a new job. Anyway happy AHing may your pockets bulge, with gold.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide