Get thee to an engineer


One of the first items I always add to a new toon is the [Gnomish Army Knife].   Having before to drag one or two different tools to be able to do mining, skinning or grass picking tasks.  It's a farmer's best friend.

But MOP brings a nice little addition to the party.   Carry this item around on your farmer and you will get a +10 to the gathering professions.  That might not seem like much,  but combine that with the +5 gloves enchant for any of the professions ([Enchant Gloves -Advanced Mining][Enchant Gloves - Advanced herbalism][Enchant Gloves - Skinning].   This enchant/item combination adds a healthy +15 to your abilities.  Leapfrogging you over many of the dead zone areas that happen when leveling a gathering profession.

For engineers,  this is going to be a nice little niche goldmine to add to the small amount of items that sell continually.   Grab some Saronite,  a pick, a hammer and a skinning knife and make some quick profit from the start.

It is item changes like this that will drive the price of Saronite ore and bars higher than expected.  Starting to buy cheap,  or farming them in Wintergrasp will put you ahead of the demand to come.


Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here. You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.  





0 comments: on "Get thee to an engineer"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide