Patterns


Many Warcraft players are creatures of habit and pattern.   Some Gamers will  wake up and go through their daily routines. Including their Warcraft gaming routines.   Others will come home after work,   and perform the same routine game wise.  Even the best of the Gold Goblins in all of us will get set patterns on what we list first,  when we list it etc.

But there are times that if you step outside the normal pattern you will see other things that are normally missed.   Occasionally I have found myself having difficulties sleeping,  or being up late at night for other reasons.  And I will log onto the servers I play on to view the auction house from a different time frame.  Late at night many will list items to sell,  with very low bids placed on them.   This giving a prime opportunity to scoop up the occasional deal.  Or in many cases to open up a new market that isn't usually available with my normal routines.

Late night/early morning raiding becomes a different market to attack.   Also keeping your competitors on their toes who have zeroed in on your Warcraft business for attack.   Just when the competition begins their celebration of eliminating you from their domain,  coming back to strike harder and faster with a new determination to dominate your turf.

So this weekend change up the status quo,  see what difference a couple of hours of posting your wares gains you.   Check out the night life and see just what deals are waiting for you on your server.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here. You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.  







Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide