Previews of upcoming events


The longer that Mists of Panderia is in Beta,   the longer that speculation on what will be needed to amass gold when the expansion starts will continue.   Personally I've held back most of my lists simply because they change depending on how the beta turns out and the market flows.  

Do I have a master list of items to save?  I do,  and some of them are going to be oddball unless you look at the philosophy I use for my gold making.   And even with any list,  you need to pick and choose based on your professions available,  the gold available in your account,  and just how brave you are.

Just a few that are currently on my list.

Netherweave Cloth

If you can get this for 5g per stack your guaranteed money.  Netherweave bags will explode,  cloth stacks will explode.  Look for this to be easily 2 to 3 times your gold invested without breaking a sweat.

Inscription Inks.

With the changes in glyphs,  including some disappearing and new ones introduced with MOP,  you will be in the money to get cheap inks.  Also included in this will also be the herbs to craft these inks.  Middle tier inks such as Jadefire Ink will end up being in high demand for the new player as well as the established characters.

Leathers 

I'm looking heavily at leathers found in the Burning Crusade expansion.   Many players will be leveling through content and barely touch areas in the Burning Crusade,  and other than the farmers and investors these leathers such as Knothide Leather will be valuable if purchased at the right price.   I'm looking at between 10-15g per stack as a safety zone for investment.

Herbs.

This is going to be an interesting investment area.  You have two customers (alchemists and Inscriptionist),  and they will be wanting to get as many as they can.  Those that planned ahead will be prepared,  while you have others who are just getting started or leveling new toons that are plodding their way through buying/picking their own inventory.  Investments that are inexpensive (Staying away from the low end herbs) will get a nice return on investment.

Is all of this standard fair?   Mostly yes,  I'll be adding more as time goes.  Elementals are going to be a big time investment area simply for lack of supply and large demand for leveling.    My engineer is already banking on big profits not just for my Mechano-hog sales.   Even buying pets from the alliance side and moving them over to horde side for sales can rake in a nice goblin gold fortune.

Keep watching,  each profession will get it's own entry,  and it's own logic for investment.   

Good luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here. You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.  





  

0 comments: on "Previews of upcoming events"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide