Gold To Burn


I enjoy receiving email from readers.   Usually in involves asking me questions on what to do in their specific situation.   Is there any "secret tips" I can offer that will jump start their goblin skills.

With many of the conversations I have,  there does seem to be one similar ingredient into their difficulty.   The thinking that it requires gold to make gold.

Now,  Warcraft and MMO's have many similar ideals that we have in the real world.   Working gains money,  money can buy items we want.   The biggest difference is that I cannot go outside and look for a big yellow exclamation point over someone's head to get a quest.  Applications and interviews do still seem to be the normal approach to making money in the real world.

But in the World of Warcraft,  the key to making gold is to not just work hard,  but to work smart.   Retraining your mind into understanding that you can put 100 different auctions to sell,  but if noone wants them,  then they will not sale.  But you can add 10 items on the AH that are in great demand and make more money than you ever thought possible.

My biggest technique is to try to find the niche markets that few are in,  and to dominate that market.  My biggest money consistant money maker has been the leatherworking and blacksmithing PVP gear.   Two to three were in that market on the two servers I play on,  while almost 100's of people were posting up Gems.  I still post up Gems,  and the money is consistant.  But my PVP gear is still the number one slot that keeps me swimming in gold.

Each server is different,  and that's where a gold goblin has to change their mindset to look where to spend the gold to burn.  Even in the case where someone has only 1k gold,  one or two good flips of items can double that gold in a heartbeat.  

Having gold to burn is nice,  but it's the mindset of looking where to burn that gold to become a raging inferno,  adding more and more gold into your goblin loving pocket.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here. You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.  





0 comments: on "Gold To Burn"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide