Arenas Update 2415 PROT

Still going strong as prot war/holy pally and finally thunderion and I earned a silver portrait! Hopefully we'll keep going up and I'm working on a pvp video :D



If you are reading from a feed check out today's actual post here.

10 comments: on "Arenas Update 2415 PROT"

  1. I highly suggest you fix your UI, if you're making an arena movie:P Thinking about the actionbars.

    Good job tho, keep it up!

  2. Working on it :D

  3. Grats Markco

  4. So I just now realized you're on my server... I'd seen your name come up as competition in the AH but I hadn't realized it was "the Markco". Guess I'll have to pay more attention now. =)

  5. Mentat .. your screwed lol. jk jk. GRATS Markco!! keep it going!!

  6. LOL Mentat is fine as I'm currently not controlling any markets. I simply hop in for some easy sales and then hop back out. Pays the bills and I really don't have time to do more.

    BTW Mentat did you take advantage of the insanely high infinite dust and dream shard prices? I was selling them faster than I could make them :D

  7. I haven't been in the enchanting market much. I've mostly been printing money with inscription because people are selling stacks of Adder's Tongue and similar for 20g and Snowfall Ink sells for more than 20g. So, I can make glyphs "for free", but I still try to only sell glyphs that are more than 10g. I'll have to check enchanting mats out again though.

  8. Gratz Markco.

    Quick PvP question - I just got into Arena this past week (PvProt) and was hoping you could help me on gear.

    I have 10m/25m epic tanking gear, and was about to take the dive into Resil gear. But looking at your profile this morning it appeared you were in your PvP talent build and were wearing Shield Block gear. My question (finally!) - do you not bother with Resil gear? If it makes a difference I am on a 2x2 team with a Boomkin.

    Keep up the great work - this site is incredible.

    Haannibal on Kargath US.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Haannibal

    Thanks!

  9. Haan I'm not sure if you want resil gear or not if you pair with a dps. You may want to invest in all resil gear and simply lockout a healer while your boomkin does this rotation:

    Bear stun out of stealth + trees and wrath -> Cyclone -> Starfire -> NS Cyclone -> Starfire Moonfire Typhoon

    During this combo you can simply lockout the healer with your stuns, charges, and silences.

  10. Gratz Marcko!!!1!!eleventyone!!!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide