Insane in the Membrane

In 3.1 there will be a title "name" The Insane which requires you to be exalted with some factions and 1 of them are Ravenholdt.
And in order to get rep with them you need Heavy Lockboxes which rogues can get from pickpocket at around 50-60 level range. UBRS/LBRS is a great spot for this.

That's all from me , Vrohk of Sylvanas.

Good tip! Plus you could pick up tons of runecloth while doing this.

Currenlty on my server Runecloth can go as high as 6-8 gold a stack, what is it on yours?

13 comments: on "Insane in the Membrane"

  1. Runecloth varies between 3 and 10g,
    at times it's massively flooded and certain people are happy selling their stacks for 1 gold for weeks.
    I'm selling it myself for 6.5g each stack and it sells at the weirdest times.

    Utilizing trade channel for good deals with cloth are working out well.
    As people want their cloth and cash asap, they rather make a few trades than clicking through all those stacks on the AH.

    Anyway, the insane title is a long trip and a painful one.
    Wish I made my palawin my achievement character, AoE farming all those BoP items is much faster.

  2. Insane has also led to pristine black diamond, and old-world head enchant tomes prices rising and all darkmoon cards being in demand. Players are even offering to give back the trinkets after handing in the quest for the Darkmoon Faire rep gained from turning in cards.

    On my server 'insane' is considered a cash-led achievement, meaning getting it is simply a matter of being prepared to spend alot of cash, rather than any actual effort...which can only be good for sellers :)

  3. Runecloth has been flooded on my server this week and going for about 1g 50s. Of course I bought a good 10 stacks of it for when the market jumps up again. Doesn't usually go for much over 3g 50s though.

  4. I had some heavy lockboxes left, but I wouldn't recommend trying to farm them.

    I spent about 2 weeks advertising them in trade chat, but no-one had heard of the title, because it's a Feat of strength, you can't link the achievement to people so I had to explain what it is and how to get it. Most people just lolled when I told them all the effort required to get it.

    I ended up just opening the lockboxes and disenchanting the contains.

  5. If you are going to sell then, you actually can partially loot the lockbox contents ahead of time. Just leave something in the lockbox (e.g. the coins) and you can loot everything else. This prevents the lockbox from disappearing.

  6. I've been trying to buy junkboxes on my server, but none of the Rogues want my money. It's looking like I'm eventually going to need to level up a Rogue of my own to collect boxes.

  7. Runecloth goes anywhere between 2 and 10g per stack on my server. I usually load up on it during the week (and by load up I mean 1000 stacks) and they are all gone by the end of Saturday.

    It's been a great money-maker for me.

  8. Heavy junkboxes are a tough buy or sell. On my server there were about 10 people going for the title. Of that, only 2 were willing to buy boxes, for 4g and 2g each respectively.

    As for myself, I did the Darkmoon grind before all the trinkets went BOE, so I levelled a Rogue for Inscription and pickpocket purposes

  9. Runecloth usually goes for 1.5-3.5g on my server. The swings aren't big enough for it to be a significant moneymaker. Netherweave cloth is best on my server. I occasionally see 5-15 stacks sold at once for about 3g which I can quickly turn around and sell for 5-6g each.

    Also, I have seen big increases in the price on dream shards (50%) and arctic fur (>300%) in the last three weeks. My server is a little behind on progression in Ulduar, so that might explain this trend.

  10. This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. Mine goes 8-16g(lol)a stack(and apparently 120g for a 12 stack O.o, noobs) Which is really good considering if I farm Strat not only do I get a bunch of Cloth but you get Large Brilliant Shards if you're a chanter, they go for 40-90g on my server per stack and also you can work towards AC Rep and towards your title.

  12. I have been working on this title for a couple of weeks now, and the rep grind for the steamweadle cartel is giving me quite a good income. I'm grinding the pirates near tanaris due to there being to many issues with instance overloading on my server, many a evening I can't get into Dire Maul, Scholomance or Stratholme. But this has meant that i'm getting mageweave cloth by the bucket full which are going for 9-12g a stack at certain times on my server, add into this all the greens from doing cuergo's gold and the tons of Wirts Third leg which have dropped from the footlockers and i've made about 2-3k g from just grinding for the achivement and have 4 Spellfire Bags worth of enchanting mats which i'm slowly selling on the AH so as not to destroy the market.

  13. I have written a guide on the Insane in the Membrane Feat of Strength Achievement.

    It can be found at the following location:
    http://files.spectralcoding.com/files/wow/index.html

    Good luck!

    Thank you for your time,
    Callahan

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide