One Million Page Views at JMTC

The blog's readership continues to grow, and as a result Just My Two Copper saw its 1,000,000th page view today! Thanks to everyone for visiting the site and contributing to the community.


If you are reading from a feedreader then please visit today's actual post here.

6 comments: on "One Million Page Views at JMTC"

  1. Gratz alot on 1 mill views! :D

  2. Amazing.

  3. Gratz, thats amazing you make it.

  4. Gratz!
    Is that 1 million in a day? :D

  5. OMG if it was 1 day I think I'd feignt

  6. You could Feign Death! :)))
    Sorry I couldn't resist!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide