Fun Slam Video

This video was originally meant to be the openner for my pvp season six arena montage but I decided that it was BG based so it didn't really gell well with the whole arena theme.



For feed readers, today's post is here.

12 comments: on "Fun Slam Video"

  1. is that for real? 21k hit with sword and board? even if they were clothy with no resil thats insane....one more thing your amazing at i suppose <3 the site. keep up the good work

  2. Nerf!

  3. How the hell are you hitting for so much with a sword and board? my mut rogue couldn't dream of critting for that much, even against a clothy with 0 resilience and the berserker buff.

  4. It's all about str and stacking them block people.
    Prot paladin works the same and I love it =)
    (except you have to kill a paladin 3 times ^_^ )

  5. Don´t forget he´s in WSG. There´s a Zerking buff there adding 30% damage. ;-)

  6. Nice Marcko 21.5k =)

  7. Damn 21.5k :O Nice Marcko!

  8. I SO want to get lucky and be in a BG with you. We have the same battlegroup and running around healing you would be so much fun. I can't even fathom those crits.

  9. That 21.5k seemed to be without zerking buff. NERF.

  10. Ya nerf it because there are at least 8 prot warriors in the world competitively pvp'ing!

    Wait...

  11. Only because people dont seem to know the power of PvProt

  12. What you don't see is how I'm setting these up, literally 8 key presses in those 1.5 seconds :)

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide