The Measure Of A Goblin


Mommar here.

As I was doing some smelting of trillium ore to make Trillium Bars,  the guild I belong too started talking about being Warcraft rich.  

Everyone has a different level of what they consider being rich in Warcraft or not.   Some players will believe that once they hit the million gold mark that they are rich.  Others are happy with the idea of having 100,000 gold in their grubby goblin hands.

Each person sets their own expectations,   reaches them and then has the choice of expanding those expectations or being satisfied with what they have achieved.    The important part is that it is a self belief and not something that is set by someone else.

As the discussion continued the guild member talked about having 2 guild banks full of items.   That was his level of being Warcraft rich.   Being the sarcastic instigator I can be at times,  I chirped in about 2 guild banks being a little bit of slacking off to me (I currently have 5 guild banks across 6 toons).  Still being the champ at killing a conversation boss the discussion moved onto other topics.

After finishing my ore smelting (yes,  he who smelt it dealt it) I took a look again at just where everything was spread out.   I was determining for myself whether I do consider myself Warcraft rich and a true gold goblin.   This was not a matter of measuring between other players,  but just looking at my own goals and what I intend to do with the rest of Mists of Pandaria expansion and beyond.

After looking at the daily totals for gold,   I saw once again that where I could hold my head up high and give myself a pat on the back.   Tomorrow would be a new day and setting new goals is what would push me beyond where I was now.

So measure your own goals for today.   Look at where you want to be at tomorrow,  and enjoy the ride and where you have been.  Each day is a new goal and a new expectation.  

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Pulling the Deal Trigger
The Vikings Are Upon Us
Dailies For Second String
Flipping Out To Survive
Resetting The Plan
Discipline In the Ranks
The Professions Race To 87
Junk In The Trunk
I bought My Gear on Ebay
Time Is Money Brewfest Edition
Brewfest 2012:
Slow Markets Does Not Mean No Markets
Easy Money From Skinning in MOP
Warcraft Harvest Festival:  Whats it good for?
Leveling professions - Easysauce
First Day In Pandaland
The First 48
The Gospel of Goblin: MOP Edition
MOP Prep:  Last Minute Shopping
O Be Careful Little Goblin What You Buy
The End of Warcraft? Whats Next?
Not So Bottomless Bag of Holding


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "The Measure Of A Goblin"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide