Are You Experienced???


Mommar here.

There is nothing from the Gold Goblin tool box that beats experience.  From the upside of getting a big score for a sale, to the downside of an investment gone horribly wrong.

To get that experience takes a combination of trial and error.   The reality is that as a starting Gold Goblin you will make mistakes.  You will at some point sell an item for less than you put in to craft it.   You will get a rare drop that will sell for much less than someone would have bought it.

How do I know this?   Simply from experience.   In my own personal Gold Goblin career I have made every mistake in the book as well.  A valuable lesson was learned with each mistake.   Learning from your mistakes is a major key in becoming a stronger and wiser Gold Goblin.

As you go start through your weekend of crafting, farming, flipping and selling.  Be prepared to learn from both your successes and your failures.   And each time you pounce on someone Else's mistake,  remember that hopefully that is an error that you won't ever repeat.

There are 5 mistakes that Gold Goblins make:

1.  Underselling a valuable item

2.  Crafting at a loss

3.  Mismanagement of inventory

4.  Loss of a sale due to motivation

5.  Forgetting to read every day JMTC (okay, had to throw in a plug there)

All of these are self explanatory.   They all involve staying on top of your game and sharpening your skills.   Take chances,  learn from your mistakes and always have fun.  It is a game you know.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Farming Post Patch 5.1
The Hours of Power
Profit Calculation 101:  GPH
THIS IS GOLD MAKING!!!!
Prepping For Darkmoon Faire
Limited Item Is My Favorite Word
Patch Me Now
Old World Farming
Shake Off The Bad Days
Secret Of  My Success.html
Know Their Roles
Flipping Off The Competition
Kyparite: The New Pyrite
Pilgrim's Bounty For The Educated
Is Your Cartel Happy?
Brawlers Guild: Your Killing Us Here
Change of Scenery
Mists of Pandaria in 5 words

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Are You Experienced???"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide