The Short List

Mommar here.

JMTC:  Iowa branch got struck by flu bug this week.    There were good times that I was able to put together an article and some days that getting out of bed sounded like a really bad idea.

Included in all of this was a minimum amount of logging on World of Warcraft.   But out of this lack of will to log on to finish up anything but the basic chores it reminded me of time management.

Whenever you look to start or even continue your gold making career.   Time management is the first thing to check off on your list to master.   There are days that you will only be able to log on for a little bit that day.   Other days you will have some extra time to work before having to go to family functions.   Then there are thos magic days that the family is out,  clouds part and you have all day to longue around and work at your own pace.

Myself,  I have three different sets of tasks to perform depending on my time constraints and ability to invest.

Short:  (30 minutes)

I only do my three transmutes/daily crafts (Inscription,  Jewelcrafting, Alchemy).  If I have any time I will do a quick scan of the auction house for quick purchases to flip.

Medium (1-3 hours)

I choose 2 to 3 of my top selling crafters and do their normal listing routine and crafting.   If I only have 1 hour then I use the top seller as the number 1 priority.   Second hour I work with the number two seller down the list.  

Long  (3+ Hours)

This obviously is a full listing of all of my auctions,   crafting items that will sell (PVP,  weapons, speciality enhancements).  Also included is my scanning for items to flip for a profit and resetting any markets that need to be rebalanced for added sales.

The time frames are estimates.  Many gold goblins don't want to spend three hours working on Auction house sales.   There are days that I have three plus hours to play that I just look do to a short day and then go to finish up dailies.  These are always dependent on your own adjustments.  

Setting your own time management expectations will allow you to work quicker and more effectively in both short and long term time investments.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Decking Out Your Farmer
Winter Veil Farming: Head Start
A Perfect Circle of Goblin Life
Addon Abandonment Issues
The Guild: Striking Tone For Sales
Controlling Your Reputation
Are You Experienced
Farming Post Patch 5.1
The Hours of Power
Profit Calculation 101:  GPH
THIS IS GOLD MAKING!!!!
Prepping For Darkmoon Faire
Limited Item Is My Favorite Word
Patch Me Now
Old World Farming
Shake Off The Bad Days


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "The Short List"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide