The Go To Gold Goblin???



Mommar here.


Every so often I get myself into trouble when it comes to my guild.   No,  I don't run out yelling Mommar jenkins at the start of a raid (I've done it once.   5 minutes of laughter followed as we wiped horribly).

What does occur is the fact that as a guild we share a lot of ideas on gold making.  I was not the first in my guild to make a considered effort to make a cubic butt-ton of gold.   There were those that had decent profits even at the beginning of Vanilla Warcraft.    The entire guild has a good amount of Gold Goblins sitting around playing the game as well as cashing in on their crafting and financial savvy.

What can get me into trouble is that a few of my guild mates know i write a blog on Warcraft gold making.  In their helpful ways they will suggest from time to time ideas on what I should write about.   Many times they are article ideas that are in the planning stages or being researched (yes,  I actually do a little research from time to time).   Other times they are little jabs at what I'm writing about.   Taking these jabs in stride and denying the requests for loans from guild mates does make Warcraft life a little bit more exciting.

So the question is have you presented yourself as being the go to goblin for your guild?   It's easy to drop a few bucks in guild mates hands to buy something they want.    But showing them some of your ideas you have learned.   Getting them into the gravy train you have built for your own crafting and flipping ideas can endear yourself to them faster than just handing over the goods and saying here you go.

There is a saying that take a man to fish and they will eat for a day,  but teach them to fish and they will eat for the rest of their life.  And in today's Warcraft economy,   a player without the means or methods to make their own gold is at a distinct disadvantage to the other players on a server.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Keep Your Head Up Gold Goblin
Plant Pvp Enigma Seed vs Songbell Seed
The Short List
Decking Out Your Farmer
Winter Veil Farming: Head Start
A Perfect Circle of Goblin Life
Addon Abandonment Issues
The Guild: Striking Tone For Sales
Controlling Your Reputation
Are You Experienced
Farming Post Patch 5.1
The Hours of Power
Profit Calculation 101:  GPH
THIS IS GOLD MAKING!!!!
Prepping For Darkmoon Faire
Limited Item Is My Favorite Word
Patch Me Now
Old World Farming
Shake Off The Bad Days





Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "The Go To Gold Goblin???"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide