Outside the New Years Box


Happy New Year.

First I want to say that I appreciate everyone who has taken their time to read my missives that I leave on here.   Every email I have received over the past year has meant a lot to me.   Every comment both good and bad has sparked something in me in the hopes that I can be a better provider for hints and tips.

Hopefully in the next year we can all go on the same ride and enjoy the scenery.  Progressing as we go to make a few bits of gold,   enjoy time with friends and dominate like every Gold Goblin should.

If you are recovering from your hangover from earlier this morning (mine was brought on by pizza and Diet Pepsi) you might not be as anxious to finish up your daily chores today.   That's understandable and many will look as today as just getting the bare necessities finished before they go to watch College Football mania.

Couple of things to remember for today.  Tomorrow is the last day for Winter Veil so this will be your last chances to finish up the daily holiday boss kill and obtain the achievement.   More importantly I want you to take a look at the Smokywood Pastures vendor in your local city.  

This is the vendor that you picked up the holiday spices to finish up your cookies for Santa Clause.   Holiday spices won't be in very big demand after the holiday is finished,  but if you run your mouse over the patterns you see a one for Recipe: Egg Nog and Recipe:  Gingerbread Cookie.   But I'm sure in your mind your already saying 'I have that recipe Mo'.   Look again gang,   there is no BOP status listed on the recipe.  

That's right boys and girls,   BOE status on those recipes scream sales after the holiday.   Where you might not be looking at thousands and thousands of gold.   Picking up a couple of them and waiting a month then dropping them on the Auction House could score you a few hundred gold extra.

Did you see the Wrapping paper also?   Purple Wrapping PaperBlue Wrapping Paper and Green Wrapping paper  are also BOE.   Look at your calender and which even is next on the list?   Love is in the Air event in February.   Most players aren't familiar with where to get wrapping paper from (Do you know where to get it from without looking it up?).   So taking advantage of this and barking in Trade chat for "gift wrapping service" might be a fun and interesting twist on sales.

Thinking outside the box becomes standard for a Gold Goblin.   Taking a tried and true idea and turning it on it's head will help develop your own style.  It will enlarge your prowess in gold making techniques and bring holiday cheer to many.

Good luck and Happy New Year


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Heat Of The Moment
Five Star Sales
The Gauntlet Thrown Down
Post Holiday Toys
Rock Star Pricing
Follow Your Strength
The Go To Gold Goblin???
Keep Your Head Up Gold Goblin
Plant Pvp Enigma Seed vs Songbell Seed
The Short List
Decking Out Your Farmer
Winter Veil Farming: Head Start
A Perfect Circle of Goblin Life
Addon Abandonment Issues
The Guild: Striking Tone For Sales
Controlling Your Reputation



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Outside the New Years Box"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide