Self Motivation: The Key To Success

One of the keys to success (wow,  imagine that,  it is what I titled this entry) is the idea of self motivation.

Everyone has a different reason why they make gold.   Survival,  to pay for their own items,  working for the guild,  challenging to be the best.  All of these are viable options as well as a few I am sure you can come up with.

Whichever you choose to motivate you,   sometimes you have to shake up that motivation once you have reached your goal.   I reached a plateau of sorts many months ago in the idea that I could cruise on just the gold I have in the bank and never have to sell an item again.  Most of the items on the RMAH are easily within my reach without sending shock waves through my bank account.  So my motivation to be able to buy items was removed with this revelation.

So it was needed to change my motivation to something different.  Yes I could have easily just gave my gold away and started over.  I even did this by starting on another server to play with a completely new set of rules.   Where I have high regards for people who can give all of their gold away to random players and start all over I have never been able to pull the trigger on that option.   I enjoy too much of diving and swimming in the piles of gold ala Scrooge McDuck.

What I did end up doing is to challenge myself to help others be able make gold.  Not just through this journal but also through loaning of gold to players.   I did say loan and not give away.  My personal opinion is that giving gold is a hand out and loaning gold is a hand up.  It is the same principles I place on my daily life as well.   Do I expect to always get paid back?  No,  but it is expected that if they are successful they have the option of either paying me back or to help someone else.  

Self Motivation is very important in whatever you choose to do.  Very rarely will you have someone standing behind you pushing you all the way to your goals.   You are the only one that can push you into being successful.  The same as you are the only one to be there when it all falls apart.

Either way success is entirely up to you.  That is the biggest key to success.

Good Luck and Good Hunting



Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

BMAH Blues Return
How Not To Make Gold
Time Management With Faction Grinding
Receipt Isolation Sales
Breaking Through The Wall
Transmog Me First
Pay What
Outside the New Years Box
Heat Of The Moment
Five Star Sales
The Gauntlet Thrown Down
Post Holiday Toys

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Self Motivation: The Key To Success"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide