Who Are You Feeding Sales Too?


Mommar here.

Every so often I will go and take a friend out to eat.    Sometimes we will pay for each other,  other times it's pay for your own.   Occasionally I will even put a crowbar into the wallet and pay for it all.   This is separate from going out on a date since I tend to pay for the food on a date.   Yes,  I've a caveman when it comes to dating....

So how does this apply to Warcraft gold?    I love sales.  I love logging on and seeing 10 to 20 sales on each of my toons.   I let it auto collect all of my gold and then move on.   But occasionally I will take a look and see just who purchased what items.  If it's one or two items then it's just filed in my mind under miscellaneous information.  But every so often I will see that one person bought 10 to 20 of an item.   My mental gears start rolling and I question why this is.   Am I missing an opportunity for more gold from this person?  Or am I missing a new system that might be applied to my own strategy.

There are times I will contact the person to talk to them.   If I think it's because they may buy more then we can negotiate.   If they seem to have a good idea I look to see if it is something that I might be able to use.   There are very few systems that will limit how many people can be working with before it becomes over saturated and nonviable for gold making.

So just a little bit of knowledge and leg work can bring in a better sale from a player.   Also it can provide a new avenue of sales or investment that will pay off in future endeavors.  All for the price of a meal.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Taking Advantage of 5.2 PVP Gear Changes
Patch 5.2 Prep:   Will players be returning?
Sales Triage
Lost In The Guild Traffic
Finally the end of Cataclysm
Preparing For the Future:   Alts 101
Anonymous Gold Goblin 
Eyes On The Auction House Prize
Self Motivation: The Key To Success
BMAH Blues Return
How Not To Make Gold
Time Management With Faction Grinding
Receipt Isolation Sales
Breaking Through The Wall
Transmog Me First





0 comments: on "Who Are You Feeding Sales Too?"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide