Ask A Gold Guru

Alright guys, it's been a little while since I've requested your "help me" e-mails, and I'm still swimming in these, so I came up with a great idea of turning in some of these e-mails into a weekly column.

The column will be named " Ask a Gold Guru ". You can e-mail Markco requesting for help, or simply e-mail him about anything, as long as it relates to gold making. I will pick two or three of the best e-mails per week and post them at JMTC every Friday morning at 11am.

What does this mean for you? It  means you have a gold guru at your disposal that will answer and all questions you have regarding gold making. I will be pouring in my time to help you guys, I will sit down 1 on 1 helping you trying to make gold.

I hope to hear from all of you guys soon, I'm excited what this column can bring, we can all learn a little something extra every Friday morning

One last thing, don't forget to follow me on twitter @Mageshadow and Markco @foldberg1


0 comments: on "Ask A Gold Guru"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide