JMTC February Blogging Carnival Infomation


Hello everyone, it's Mageshadow here and I'm preparing my next JMTC blogging carnival for February 2nd! The topic will be "How would you make gold if you had limited play time?" and if you'd like to enter simply read the instructions for all the blogging carnivals here at JMTC. I hope to see a decent turn out of bloggers writing about this topic! You've only got a couple days until the next carnival!

If you aren't a blogger, do you have a good way to make with limited game time? If so, leave a comment below! 

P.S Follow me on twitter, I'll be tweeting great gold tips all weekend long!

3 comments: on "JMTC February Blogging Carnival Infomation"

  1. A little more warning before the actual carnival goes live would be helpful.

  2. JC/Alchemist. Log in, do your JC daily, cut & post whatever gems sold, repost expired/undercut, do whatever daily transmute is most profitable - 30 minutes or less and it's about as much profit as you can pack into a short daily routine. Transmute gems, cut them yourself, profit.

  3. I'm really looking forward to this. Playtime is by far my greatest handicap, and I have been struggling for a while to make a few k a day while also trying to level up several toons (so I can cover more trades), but it takes sooo long (maybe not on played hours, but definitely on "real" weeks when I barely have a few hours for playing scattered around the week)!

    @Thatkindaorc: you know that raising tradeskills (and leveling a toon up to 75+ to meet the requirements) takes time, don't you? For those who already have these professions maxed out, it's the obvious path to take; but for other players, it's a matter of figuring out how much time will take to get started, how much profit would you be missing from other sources, and hence how long would it take before the effort pays off. And that's assuming a player who has 30 spare minutes a day (I do, but I also know some people who can only hope to login for a couple of hours over the weekend).

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide