Ventrilo Meeting Info Cont' 1/14/10

As some of you might know, there is a JMTC Ventrilo meeting tonight at 8PM EST. The meeting will start promptly at 8:00PM EST. This meeting is open to everyone that is willing to come. We can talk about anything from helping you make gold, to even how you're making gold right now. If you don't have a mic, you're still welcome to come and ask your questions/ideas in vent chat, and I'll personally make sure they get answered.

The vent information will be posted an hour before the meeting ( 7PM EST ) It will be posted at this exact spot come 7PM EST. I will leave it up until 9PM EST, at that time I will delete this post.

This is a way to communicate with other gold guru's and pick at their thoughts, ask them questions about anything WoW related. It's your way to get help with gold related strategies, so don't miss out! I hope to see you there!

Also, anyone is welcome to join the JMTC IRC and ask questions at any time! This is your 24/7 Gold Guru heaven. You've got questions, we've got answers!

Check out Cold's Gold Factory & Capped By Cata's new secret project, Hagor isn't being a very good goblin!

Edit: Meeting is over

7 comments: on "Ventrilo Meeting Info Cont' 1/14/10"

  1. I'm going to be long into the land of nod at this time.

    Have fun guys.

    p.s. Please send me the minutes :P

  2. It's almost 8pm. Am I missing something? Can't seem to see the info :(

  3. Sorry ran a little late. Info is posted.

  4. sweetness! I might have to jump in a little late. Guild wants me to heal BH at 8. Hopefully we won't suck and can one-shot it.

  5. Oh man, server full already. People like gold I guess.

  6. I'm sorry guys vent server is full, you're welcome to join the IRC though.

    Keep trying! I didn't expect such a big turnout

  7. Server has been full for the last half hour :(

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide