Teamspeak Meeting 1/28/11

There will JMTC Teamspeak meeting Friday, January 28, 2010. The meeting will start promptly at 9:00PM EST. This meeting is open to everyone that is willing to come. We can talk about anything from helping you make gold, to even how you're making gold right now. If you don't have a mic, you're still welcome to come and ask your questions/ideas in vent chat, and I'll personally make sure they get answered.

Teamspeak is something different than ventrilo I know, but last time I held a meeting, only 40 people got into the actual meeting, by using teamspeak we can have roughly 400 people join before the channel gets full. Keep in mind you will have to download a new program, it's 100% free & no cost required. You can download Teamspeak 3 over at their website.

The information will be posted two hours before the meeting ( 7M EST ). I will leave it up until 10PM EST, at that time I will delete this post.

This is a way to communicate with other gold guru's and pick at their thoughts, ask them questions about anything WoW related. It's your way to get help with gold related strategies, so don't miss out! I hope to see you there!

Also, anyone is welcome to join the JMTC IRC and ask questions at any time! This is your 24/7 Gold Guru heaven. You've got questions, we've got answers!

0 comments: on "Teamspeak Meeting 1/28/11"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide