There is a JMTC Teamspeak meeting tonight at 7PM EST. The meeting will start promptly at 7:00PM EST. This meeting is open to everyone that is willing to come. We can talk about anything from helping you make gold, to even how you're making gold right now. If you don't have a mic, you're still welcome to come and ask your questions/ideas in vent chat, and I'll personally make sure they get answered.
Teamspeak is something different than ventrilo I know, but last time I held a meeting, only 40 people got into the actual meeting. By using teamspeak we can have roughly 400 people join before the channel gets full. Keep in mind you will have to download a new program, it's 100% free & no cost required. You can download Teamspeak 3 over at their website.
The Meeting is now over, I will post a 2 hour recording tomorrow morning at 11am for those who want it :)
This is a way to communicate with other gold guru's and pick at their thoughts, ask them questions about anything WoW related. It's your way to get help with gold related strategies, so don't miss out! I hope to see you there!
Also, anyone is welcome to join the JMTC IRC and ask questions at any time! This is your 24/7 Gold Guru heaven. You've got questions, we've got answers!
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
There’s a lot of information to sort through when bidding, buying, or posting items on the auction house. In fact it’s too much for any one ...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
I just checked MMO-Champion and to my surprise there was something that was data-mined. It's a real shocker if it's true, read the c...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
Shattnerhoff said... " I hate that you try and gouge people for items that cost you nothing to make. How much is enough? You can...
-
I am currently working with other bloggers (to be disclosed at a later date) on a gold making podcast that is going to rock the podcasting w...



0 comments: on "Teamspeak Meeting 1/21/11"
Post a Comment