JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording

I've finally finished uploading the recording for this weeks meeting. You will from now on be hopefully be able to download the meeting through Itunes ( I do believe so ) along with the Addicted To Azeroth Podcast. The meetings will be hosted at the Addicted to Azeroth podbean page but I will continue to do a post for the recordings themselves here at JMTC.



I hope you guys enjoy the show. Sadly I completely forgot about timestamps ( silly me ) so I apologize for that. I will start doing them again for next weeks meeting.

If you want to download the meeting you can do so by checking out the post containing the meeting and follow/click the download button near the bottom of the post. Additionally you can find the recording on Itunes by looking up Addicted to Azeroth and downloading it from there.

That's all for this week folks but be sure to check out next weeks meeting. If you have any suggestions/ideas for the meeting please e-mail me at Artsytorres AT Gmail DOT com. Enjoy the show!

0 comments: on "JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide